ArenaCore supports integration with customer owned and other external technology-specific management system platforms and can inform them of detailed design changes as they occur automatically.
Examples of relevant technology-specific management platforms can include:
- Physical equipment (hardware) management controllers
- Public Cloud administration APIs (e.g. for AWS, Azure & Google Compute)
- Cloud administration platforms (e.g. Terraform, Juju, Resolve)
- Configuration management platforms (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Service / Application Monitoring systems
- Trouble Ticketing / Helpdesk platforms
ArenaCore Platform Integration is integrated closely into the ArenaCore Directory and Access Security models, allowing you to securely control which subsets of your infrastructure are managed outwards towards specific individual external management platforms.
The approach that ArenaCore takes to support external platform integration is user-extensible. This means that ArenaCore users are free to create and maintain their own extension adapters, and/or to participate in the evolution of existing adapters.