Sub-section 4 of 14
Physical Resource Manager Quick Start
Use of the ArenaCore Infrastructure Manager to develop physical equipment solution designs involves some knowledge across a number of areas:
- Creation of new Infrastructure Management pages – please refer to the Introduction / Using ArenaCore section for further detail.
- Product Catalogs must be located and accessed in order to include physical product resource items into your design. Please refer to the Catalog Access section for further detail.
- Management of the presentation viewpoint of the design canvas area is needed to place and manipulate items in the appropriate Front, Rear and/or Plan visual context. Please refer to the Physical Viewpoint Management section for further detail.
Information regarding some additional more generalised concepts are included in this document also:
- Attribute Management,
- Command Event Management,
- Management Page Versioning,
- Management Domains,
- Location Management,
- Resource Order Generation
These concepts are applicable also to the management of Logical Resources (and some other areas of ArenaCore operation).