Sub-section 4 of 17
Logical Resource Manager Quick Start
Use of the Logical Infrastructure Manager to develop logical solution designs involves knowledge across a number of broad areas:
- Creation of new Infrastructure Management pages – please refer to the Introduction / Using ArenaCore section for further detail.
- Product Catalogs must be located and accessed in order to include physical product resource items into your design. Please refer to the Catalog Access section for further detail.
Information regarding some additional more generalised concepts are included in this document also:
- Attribute Management,
- Command Event Management,
- Management Page Versioning,
- Management Domains,
- Location Management,
- Resource Order Generation
These concepts are applicable also to the management of Physical Resources (and some other areas of ArenaCore operation).